- Demand that all children in the district receive a quality education
- Insist that all students are treated with respect and dignity
- Hold School Adminstrators accountable to New York State law by insisting incidents of bullying are properly addressed and reported transparently
- Insist that teachers and school administrators receive training to spot and address racism and anti-semitism in our schools
- Ensure that parents’ concerns are listened to and properly addressed
- Pursue a conversation at the community level, to find a long term solution that addresses over-crowding in our schools.
My candidacy is motivated by a desire to see all children in our community have the opportunity to feel safe at school so they can learn, thrive, and reach their full potential.
If you agree with this vision for the children of our community, click this button to see how you can help.