On Tuesday, 21 May, please vote for Tania Thomas. Bring a friend with you!
Polling stations are open from 7am to 9pm at the four Larchmont Mamaroneck Elementary Schools.
If you want to join Tania’s group of friends and support her candidacy for the Mamaroneck Schools Board of Education please contact Campaign Manager Shannon Purdy firstname.lastname@example.org
A vote for Tania will:
- Put the most qualified and most motivated parent for the job on to our School Board
- Send a strong message that racism and anti-semitism have no place in our schools or community. Hate has no home here in Larchmont and Mamaroneck.
- Send a strong message that cronyism is unacceptable in our community (since 1946, 24 self-appointed individuals have perpetuated an undemocratic selection committee process which endorses candidates that they consider acceptable and who normally run unopposed)
- Send a strong message that you want to prepare our community’s children for a multicultural future where everyone is treated with dignity and respect.
- Send a strong message to our school administrators that they are accountable to the people and tax payers of Larchmont and Mamaroneck